MOOKA Composite HEPA Air Cleaner Replacement Filter KJ203F
PM2.5, Smog, Allergens, Dust - air pollutants, bad for our health, are in the air everywhere.
Mooka True HEPA air purifier can increase the air quality in your space to breathe safer, improve your sleep and health level.
Although keeping your pets clean helps reduce the risk associated with their shedding hair and dead cells, the problem of dander still comes up as it is very hard to maintain the constant grooming of pets. Dander can cause reactions from people who have allergies.
It can also slowly build up within the lungs of those who keep the company of pets which can develop into major issues later on. With a Mooka air purifier, you¡¯ll be able to sift out all these dangerous particles and ensure long-term safety for your families while at the same time enjoying the company of your pets.
Emission from secondary cigarette smoke, heavy traffic, and industrial facilities is capable of causing diseases. The particles in the emission can equally irritate the lungs and nasal passageways.
However, with a Mooka air purifier in your home, you can get rid of particulates from emissions thereby reducing the ill effects it causes. Also, having a purifier in a room separate from a smoker¡¯s room can reduce the likelihood of the non-smoker from secondhand smoke.
Want to remove formaldehyde and odors
Formaldehyde and odors can come from a variety of places due to various reasons. The effects of the smell can range from benign to nausea-inducing variety. formaldehyde is even worse.
Formaldehyde is usually produced by the new houses and new furniture, the smell of smoke and wood rot is usually present in the air inside the building. Mooka air purifier with activated carbon and cold catalyst has the ability to filter the air and get rid of formaldehyde and odors allowing you to live a comfortable and fulfilling life.
Why choose Mooka air purifier?
- Mooka brand is committed to offering high-quality household products that help customers reach a high-end and pleasant life.
- Mooka offers a 1-year return and replacement. Please contact our customer support service for assistance before returning it directly. We will try our best to find the best solution for you.
- Certified: CARB, ETL
- Input Voltage: 110V.
- CADR: 300 m3/h.
- Applicable Area: 1076ft2.
- Noise Level: 23-55 dB.
- Operating Temperature: 5°F~140°F (-15℃~60℃).
- Please do not place anything on top of this appliance.
- This appliance is for indoor use only.
- Please remove the plastic bag from the filter before using the air purifier.